Rich From Rich Tone VERY bad guitar playing

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarslinger

Reaction score
You see, some guitar shops have a snooty attitude when it comes to guys playing guitar in store....

This video demonstrates WHY WE have an ANYTHING GOES attitude with our customers....

Simply (whith cold fingers =0)...) i just am in no position to judge!!!

Keeping it real. LS90Q -MY OLD BATTERED FAITHFUL!!!!

;0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO3CcBvIRjA&feature=channel_page

......yes i do need a haircut. :wink:

See, Mike? Les Pauls are just louder than strats - nothing to do with me or John!

Awesome stuff, Rich :)

Bad haircuts and bum notes, where would we be without them. Just about every "super group" i have followed over the years follow this criteria to a "T". Cool Rich as long as you are having a good time doing it..

I NEED Another band....... :p

Mick

Well, i like it loud?!!!!! ;0)

NICE!!!

To be fair to nick on the strat, he did have a blues Junior 1x12 15w number to plug in to, i've got my battered VC30-212 on stage so it pokes through well. Only had it on about 4 and a half, something like that.

Quite thankful that the camera didn't get the part where my pedal board "blew up".....my wah pedal now acts as a giant on/off button for the entire chain of pedals....all at once...hmm...

Let's just say.......it wasn't the smoothest performance ever.

I should have been sat down drinking with the crowd!!!!...felt like i needed it.

Great stuff!! :D A bit rough round the edges, but there's some nice playing in there from both guitarists. Kudos to Rich for posting this, I know I would much rather buy a guitar from a guitarist than a 'suit' and I'm sure most people feel the same.

AlanN said:
See, Mike? Les Pauls are just louder than strats - nothing to do with me or John!

All my guitars have volume controls Alan. :wink: I find them quite helpful for changing the volume.....

:roll:

stratman323 said:
AlanN said:

All my guitars have volume controls Alan. :wink: I find them quite helpful for changing the volume.....

:roll:

They sound best rolled fully clockwise though :D

Latest posts

Back