• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Re: Navigator Les Paul - New price till the end of March

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimihendrix1987

Reaction score
Hi there,

I would like to sell my Navigator Les Paul Previously, was owned by Villager. However, a lot of improvements were made in it.

It was sold as a Navigator Les Paul 500 to me, with Nitro an a Braz RW Fretboard. No documents were given to me to proof that.

Around 4.0 - 4.1 kg (around 9lbs) ( I do not remember it and I do not have any scales to check)
1 Piece Honduras Mahogany Body
1 Piece Honduras "flamed" Mahogany Neck
Beefy big comfortable neck
2 Pieces Flame Maple Top AAAAA (I ignore how many A's it has :) )
Fret Binding
Amberburst
Long Tenon
Made in the 90s (I read It was made in '95)
Kluson Gotoh Tuner
PIO Original Caps
Gotoh ABR1 bridge

Modifications
Wizz PAF Premium Clone Pickups (Double Cream) http://www.wizz-pickups.com/pickups.html
50's Wiring

NO CHANGES.
Guitar is in the UK.
Shipment is not included. Ready to ship Worldwide.
Original price listed 2300 pounds
1st Price drop to 2100 pounds
2nd Price Drop 1900 pounds
3rd Price Drop 1700 pounds
4th Price Drop to 1550 pounds (till the end of March)

(shipment not included)

ui7x.jpg

ekna.JPG

cin7.jpg

6h8k.jpg

9zpt.jpg

l2d8.jpg

45gi.jpg

vyst.jpg

a0ev.jpg

47084624.jpg

hb1w.jpg

Full Album
https://imageshack.com/a/EEBq/1

Although I do not have a good camera (iPhone4 :oops: ) I will try to do decent pictures for tomorrow... :wink:

Still here...

By the way, I am open to hear some offers for it. Just tell me what you think is a fair price for it and I would consider it :wink:

This reduced price includes the Wizz pickups? It may be easier for you to sell if you are willing to ship overseas.

Yes.

That reduced price include Wizz Pickups. Regarding overseas... Look, what I do not want is to send a guitar and that it arrives destroyed due to the handling care of the shipment company... If anyone overseas wants the guitar and wants to pay for an insurance. Lets go for it.

Hello there man, had a Navigator back in the day, I kinda miss it. You know ebay will cut you nicely from the price, are you opened to offers if we make it without ebay (I did not see the listing there yet)
May sound like a low ball offer, I can offer 1700?. Thank you. 8)

Back