Please help! Tremolo Arm Quest!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TokaiGreece

Reaction score
Hello,

I need your help on a matter.
I have just received a Tokai AST-70 guitar (2013 model) from an ebay seller and no tremolo arm was included.

Does anybody know where I could find one ? Is it interchangeable with the arm of an other company?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the help guys!

I'm thinking the threading would have to be a metric one. I used the trem arm of my '78 greco strat on my '2000 something tokai VX model so i'm guessing someone here knows the exact measurement needed. Sorry, but i don't.

BTW Happy New Tokai Day !!

brokentoes said:
I'm thinking the threading would have to be a metric one. I used the trem arm of my '78 greco strat on my '2000 something tokai VX model so i'm guessing someone here knows the exact measurement needed. Sorry, but i don't.

BTW Happy New Tokai Day !!

Thank you for the information. I will wait until someone helps...I guess they use Gotoh hardware. Perhaps someone knows the type of the bridge so I can order it from them.

Thanks again!

Diamond said:
Message me your address, I'll send you one.

I am sorry Diamond, I had no access to the forum for quite some time...
Please inform me how I can purchase it from you and send you payment.
Thanks a lot!!! :D

It's for free, compliments of Tokai Gakki.

PM me your shipping address.

Nicholas

You need to check your Private Messages, there's been an un opened PM in there for a few days now. :)

Latest posts

Back