"Ochanomizu"........ tokyo super guitar street !!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOKAI JOE said:
there is that famous japa comedian ******* guy named "takaaki ishibashi" who has been very popular in japan since the 80s. dont get it why he is so popular here when he is just a solid scumbag basically.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr.Mow said:
Visas.. not sure for you guys, for Australians we don't need to for 30 days or something.
We did our honey moon in Japan! We stayed 2 nights up in a super luxury ryokan in Hakone (way up in the mountains), was about 90,000Y a night (all meals inc), had our own private hot spring on the deck overlooking the valley, **** was it worth it!!

The Duesenberg? Yeah, still rockin it, though I'm 90% playing bass now so to be honest its been a few months since I've picked up a 6 string! I guess that Honey one is a 'Les Paul' type? Really impressed by the quality of them. I'd buy one of their basses if they made a decent full scale, all their cool basses are shortys.

Yeah, that's a lot of money for a hotel. I think we wouldn't be spending too much time in it anyway so something a little less luxurious would do :D

I should get that LP style guitar then, they have a new price list out and I was told that they have raised their prices (1200EUR instead of 1125). They are affordable here in Germany and even cheaper in the UK thanks to the low pound.

Well, one local seller has a demo (no dents or scratches) he offered me for 1025EUR (1800AUD). I may get that.

ArKay said:
Mr.Mow said:
Visas.. not sure for you guys, for Australians we don't need to for 30 days or something.
We did our honey moon in Japan! We stayed 2 nights up in a super luxury ryokan in Hakone (way up in the mountains), was about 90,000Y a night (all meals inc), had our own private hot spring on the deck overlooking the valley, **** was it worth it!!

The Duesenberg? Yeah, still rockin it, though I'm 90% playing bass now so to be honest its been a few months since I've picked up a 6 string! I guess that Honey one is a 'Les Paul' type? Really impressed by the quality of them. I'd buy one of their basses if they made a decent full scale, all their cool basses are shortys.

Yeah, that's a lot of money for a hotel. I think we wouldn't be spending too much time in it anyway so something a little less luxurious would do :D

I should get that LP style guitar then, they have a new price list out and I was told that they have raised their prices (1200EUR instead of 1125). They are affordable here in Germany and even cheaper in the UK thanks to the low pound.

Well, one local seller has a demo (no dents or scratches) he offered me for 1025EUR (1800AUD). I may get that.

Oh it wasnt a 'hotel'.. look up the Hakone Ginyu Ryokan..!
In tokyo the only place I stay at is www.claska.com probably the best hotel I've ever been to, not flashy but very personable, hip, modern and ultra cool.. cheap too!

I didn't know that they made green tea lattes.

menu_drink.jpg

HO you still could find the green tea kitkat last year. :)

Generally speaking, you can find green tea everything, it's really japanese favourite flavour.

20 century boy said:

Generally speaking, you can find green tea everything, it's really japanese favourite flavour.

I know Japan rather well :wink:
However, I hate green tea and seaweed :D

20 century boy said:
Koubayashi said:
I guess so, unless you have the hikikomori syndrome. :D :wink:

Happily married to a Japanese woman, speaking, reading and writing Japanese with apartment i Tokyo!!

I kind of know Tokyo at least :D

Koubayashi said:
20 century boy said:

I know what you mean. It's an acquired taste. Snapple makes a lime green tea that's really good. Don't know how much green tea is actually in it and it's next to impossible to find now.

cashcow said:
Koubayashi said:
20 century boy said:

I know what you mean. It's an acquired taste. Snapple makes a lime green tea that's really good. Don't know how much green tea is actually in it and it's next to impossible to find now.

I like green tea coke though.
Maybe cause it doesn't taste green tea :D

Mr.Mow said:
In tokyo the only place I stay at is www.claska.com probably the best hotel I've ever been to, not flashy but very personable, hip, modern and ultra cool.. cheap too!

Bookmarked, that actually looks very nice! Thanks. :)

20 century boy said:
WHy do you want to go to Akihabara Tokai Joe? You like Maid cafe? :D

8) no thats for you guys whoever wanna go there when they come to
japan someday. i only usually go to ochanomizu and shibuya and
ikebukoro for the gtr shops. havent been there hardly since i got
my pc. before i got the pc i used to go to tokyo to see the gtrs at least
once in every few months. too much trains and walking and $30
in my pocket. hellava lot tired everytime when i came home....
those were the days in the late 90s........j

ArKay said:
Mr.Mow said:

Bookmarked, that actually looks very nice! Thanks. :)

Be warned though, they only have 15 or so rooms, so sometimes you need to book 6 months in advance.. Its also in Meguro, which means a 20-30 min walk to the nearest train (I liked that about it though), really really nice part of town, real laid back..

If anyone wants a very resonably priced room in Tokyo, check out the Tokyo Green Hotel Ochanomizu. Friendly staff, clean (but small) and great prices within walking distance to the shops.

Also, very close to subway (both trains and restaurant) and Starbucks.

Jason

Big Willie Style said:
If anyone wants a very resonably priced room in Tokyo, check out the Tokyo Green Hotel Ochanomizu. Friendly staff, clean (but small) and great prices within walking distance to the shops.

Also, very close to subway (both trains and restaurant) and Starbucks.

Jason

http://www.greenhotel.co.jp/en/

Latest posts

Back