NGD: ES130

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelcaster

Reaction score
hi everyone

very excited to pick up my first tokai - this gorgeous cherry ES130 just yesterday.

tokai-1.jpg

tokai-2.jpg

tokai-3.jpg

tokai-4.jpg

can't wipe the smile off my face.

cheers
kris[/img]

Hi Chris,welcome and congrats to your amazing Tokai :wink:
Really a beauty and that reminds me how I took my new guitars with me to bed,just to play some chords there with a pocket pod and earphones before sleeeping :D

New Gear Day.

Great guitar, love the colour as well...all the best.

shan564 said:
Hey man, I'm in Sydney too, and I just got my first Tokai yesterday morning... coincidence?

congrats on your new guitar! i checked it on your thread and it looks fantastic.

this really can't be a coincidence...too spooky.

steelcaster said:
this really can't be a coincidence...too spooky.

If you both live in doorknob-for-doorknob identical houses, have the same breed of cat with the same name, both have identical birthmarks shaped like the Rolling Stones lips in the same place, and identical bottle-blond mullets... that would be spooky ;)

Do you?

Some days more than one Tokai is going to be bought/delivered in Sydney. A lot of people who buy Tokais are going to come here.

Just a pet peeve... :evil:

singemonkey said:
Some days more than one Tokai is going to be bought/delivered in Sydney. A lot of people who buy Tokais are going to come here.

Just a pet peeve... :evil:

geez - sorry for making chit chat on an internet forum :roll:

Latest posts

Back