New LS120 / 125F & LS150 availability???

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As my Tokai jones gets worse by the minute - my search (at least with Ishibashi...) has found this...

No LS125's available until March / April
No plans to build any LS150's at all...

Anybody have any advice or leads on these? any used ones in the U.S. or shops in Japan besides Ishibashi?

Thanks in advance ~
Steve E

Hmm, "April" is new... :wink: And the LS150 is a special model which had been built in 2005 with better grade solid maple tops that they got from their Canadian supplier, so it's logical that this model would run out after a some months.

it **** sure better not be april, because I've got a ls-145s order, they started by saying feb/march, then changed to march, now it's march/april,
better ask them what's going on...

hans-j?rgen said:
Hmm, "April" is new... :wink: And the LS150 is a special model which had been built in 2005 with better grade solid maple tops that they got from their Canadian supplier, so it's logical that this model would run out after a some months.

Hans -

Yeah, I know"April" is new...I was kind of hoping for "new" now :wink:

Not a big deal, I can wait. I'll do what I can to tie one up and try and get an LS80 or something for the moment. I did play a 78' Reborn over the weekend thats avaialable but some of the parts have been changed and it's on the verge of a refret - by the time I get that done it's not such a good deal.

I appreciate your input ~

Steve E

* velcro-fly * said:
Not a big deal, I can wait. I'll do what I can to tie one up and try and get an LS80 or something for the moment.
I recently wondered why nobody seems to like shuie's 1984 LS60 that he has listed on Ebay at least twice for a reasonable price.

Mercman has a LS150 for sale in the UK...have a look at the classified section for the pics and price.

I have one myself and could not be happier about it.

I was originally told my LS95 would be ready end of Feb, start of March, but now I'm told April.Although being a lefty I'm used to this sort of thing, I just hope that quality does'nt suffer to facilitate quantity!

believe me I'm right handed I payed for the guitar in the begining of january, and my deadline is the same...

I'm sure it will be worth the wait, lets just hope the customs dont notice them coming through! :wink:

unfortunetly I'm pretty sure they will... also it's kind of a drag, because I've got a recording session starting 17 march, and no tokai...

also I can't finish my home made tweed deluxe until, I know exactly how much I'm paying for the customs fee's, so a lot of things will be on halt due to the tokai :-? not cool

Latest posts

Back