NES-90

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with this guy is he doesn't even want to entertain the idea that we could be right, anyway the guitar has been pulled from e-bay.
Does anyone think it would be a good idea to do a register of "fake" tokai's. Oze and i are considering putting together a site with all of the "fakes" listed with pics and explanations as to why these are not authentic Tokai's.
What do you all think..?? May save a lot of this type of drama, as entertaining as it is, it is not needed at all.

Mick

Just another product lumped in with some mutant Dillions
Buhahaha...I must have mentioned the Dillion connection at least 4 or 5 times to old numbnutz yank....and Mick warned him that the Aussies dumping on him was nothing til the the Northern Hemisphere members kicked into gear and Mike is in fine form hehehe.
As for Luis....there are times when not having the best grasp of the English language is a blessing...count this as one of them :D
Oh...and this registry of known fakes won't have a forum...just an email...so that we can avoid the tools who get abusive when they don't get the answer that they were looking for. 8)

leadguitar_323 said:
May save a lot of this type of drama, as entertaining as it is, it is not needed at all.

Mick

So obviously no BEAT 2008 for gwaggin390 ?

(BEAT 2008 = Best entertainment award of Tokai forum 2008)

gwaggin390 said:
If you were in the US and you screwed with my ^&*(, you'd be liable for "Slander" if you couldn't REALLY prove your claims.

...Except slander is spoken, but don't let that stop you filing. Also you'd have to prove that his comments there were defamatory, which implies you have fame to defame in the first place (other than being known as a massive "dooshbag" (sic)).

gwaggin390 said:
hey, at least it traces back to the right CITY.

of course it's registered to
"Fujitsu Info Software Technologies Limited"

I don't think a "small" company like Tokai actually OWNS
a conglomerate like Fujitsu though.

I was lol'ing at your incredible ignorance when it came to ignoring facts about the fake you're peddling, but I must have missed this rib-tickler. Inexpert tools indeed.

Can you please let us know your IP address so I can work out if you're the CEO of AOL or Comcast?

Yours sincerely,

The owner of BT Internet

Yeah...it was at that point i gave up arguing with the scientologist.
I work in I.T at the University of Southern Queensland for a multinational(Japan Based) company...what the hell would I know about things computer and network based.
An I.P is asigned to a pc via their ISP...so a tracert will only get you to the point of connection...it's only really useful for showing the country of origin...or if you're lucky...the ISP that they connect to the net through.
From Wiki:
Traceroute is often used for network troubleshooting. By showing a list of routers traversed, it allows the user to identify the path taken to reach a particular destination on the network.
and:
Usually, however, traceroute will function up to the borders of blocked sites, revealing the path to a given site, but in many cases not the network within that site.
The guy is an argumentitive,arrogant, stereotypical redneck who is determined that he'll offload his fake onto someone who doesn't have a clue as to what a Tokai is but just wants a Gretch without having to fork over the prices that Gretch ask...and us getting involved may hinder his chances...I swear to god he sounds like a pimp ready to slap someone for messing with his biatches.
Anyways...it's in Ebay's hands now :p

The funny thing is, all this bloke had to do was send an email. I sent Tokai a picture of this guitar and i already have a reply and this time i'm not going to show the IP {although thanks to oze this is pretty easy and if any members want verification i will forward it} as i really don't care if this tool believes a thing i say......The reply is

Dear Mick

Unfortunately, your guitar is not our guitar.

Best regards,

Tokai

That about says it all....... :D

Mick

Bloody thing has been relisted.... :evil:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tokai-NES-90-Hollow-Body-Guitar-and-case_W0QQitemZ200288533998QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item200288533998&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
The funny thing is, all this bloke had to do was send an email.

That would assume that Tokai know more about Tokais than this charming & eloquent seller. Clearly this isn't the case. This is a man who sets high standards of proof. Hell, he won't even leave a building that's on fire until he has seen proof that it's on fire!

Clearly a unique man.

Well I hope he's unique...........

:roll:

Hey all, just had the joys of reading the last 5 pages, gripping stuff, i've never been into reading extended pieces of text but I really couldn't pull myself away :D

Anyway, looks like he is yet to recieve feedback on his fake, but has 3 negatives for not posting items but has also recently sold a Gibson ES-135 with positive, hmm,

Just logged on to the forum and happened across this marvellous thread!

Verdict: gwaggin390 is clearly trolling on this fine organ of communication and enlightenment and should be banned forthwith. Rude so-and-so as well!

Everyone please remember the old adage about empty vessels making the most noise.

Over and out.

Best regards,
Darren/MM

Latest posts

Back