Need suggestion for S/S/H set that isnt active and...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dana

Reaction score
Well, i put in the Seymour Duncan Live Wire Humbucker in my Tokai Custom Edition, and it wasnt what i was really looking for. I've tried guitars with active pickups a while ago and now remember feeling the same way then as i do now.

My question is, is there anyone who makes a S/S/H set that isnt active and has F-Spacing for the humbucker?

I looked at EMG's, and they appear to be all active. I looked at Seymour Duncan and didnt see anything that had an F-Spacing humbucker. DiMarzio may have something but i havent heard much about about what i'm looking for through them.

I'll keep everyone posted if i come across anything.

Dana

After some research, i found out that Seymour Duncan does have a line of F-spaced humbuckers. They are called "Trembuckers" and are made specifically for guitars with Floyd Rose Trems and other similar trems. (Go figure, i looked at that name and it never even crossed my mind what it could be :oops: ).

They have a lot of the same models (JB, '59. Custom, Pearly Gates, etc)that are available for your typical LP, but made for F-Spacing.

Now its just a matter of finding an online store that has some in stock or even sells them at all.

Just in case anyone else would like to know.

Dana

Latest posts

Back