Need Help Just got my 1st Tokai LP

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the fact that the seller doesn't feel the need to use any punctuation whatsoever would have been enough to put me off........but that's just me.

It plays and feels really good you say? How does it sound?

If this is all good then at least you have a great guitar - that's something. If it's the case then maybe try get a partial refund out of this rat that bilked you on this item?

Dragonsarc said:
Didnt realy occur to me that they would counter fit tokais thinkin it would just be korean or japan, didnt think i would win the bidding also spur of the moment thing and got blinded by the gold top,

Then I hope you learned a lesson. Caveat emptor.

Search "Fakai" on this site or the web in general and you find a long convoluted tale about these guitars. It looks like one of the Canadian Fakais to me, which it was purported to be made in the same factory as the legit Korean Tokai guitars. Who knows the true story? Nice playing guitars anyway, and with a set of Duncans, a $100 dollar discount , you did just fine. I doubt that a legit Korean Tokai would play any better. JMHO

Get all your friends to come over and bring their Les Pauls.
Blind fold you.
Get them to hand them to you and play them all
See which one you pick out of all of them.
The Phantom would be interested in that information.

Latest posts

Back