Natural History

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frustratingly, the guy selling the natural finish Strat never did resend me the photos in a format I could share with you guys.

Anyway here they are in thumbnail form. I don't suppose it helps much, sorry.

I was wondering if people could advise please: is there anywhere I should be looking - apart from Ebay - if I want to pick up a good example for around ?450?

Thanks

Slim Jim said:
Hi guys,

I'm newly registered to this fine forum, although I've been gratefully drawing on the wisdom contained within for some time now.

I'm in the market for a maple necked S***t, ideally from 1984 or earlier. A Goldstar has come up for sale on Ebay but I'm struggling to identify which model it is. I'd be grateful if anyone could shed some light.

Here's the listing:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130951108771?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

The seller has also sent me some photos of the inside of the pickup routs, the wiring harness and the underside of the pickups but I can't work out how to attach the pics. Like I say, I'm new here! :oops:

Hope you can help.

I have a Goldstar in the Classified section of this site if you are looking for one. There are pics in the tread take a look.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the point-out , Gabe. The pickups are black base also. All the mid or high end pups had grey in the 80's. The original pups may have been swapped out though. What colour wires are on the pups?
You're right Slim Jim - the thumbnails don't help :D

This may not be an 80's built Tokai but more a 90's.

regards
Peter Mac

Latest posts

Back