My new LS150 arrives!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diamond said:
singemonkey said:
****. Congratulations. That 150 looks so good. I've got to get a second job.

Get the second job now, there's 10 of those on there way. :lol:

on their way where? A guy over at harmony central wants one just like mine and the dealer I bought from won't get one for another month or so.
________
BMW MOTORCYCLE OWNERS OF AMERICA

FastRedPonyCar said:
Here are some "real" recordings with no ambient sound from a camera mic or anything.

First is just a tone test for a smoother fatter Bonamassa~esq type tone.

Second is playing along with Andy Timmons' "Carpe Diem" backing track.

ZERO eq'ing post recording.

http://www.netmusicians.org/index.php?section=id&value=4066

http://www.netmusicians.org/index.php?section=id&value=4067

Your tone on the Andy Timmons backing clip is exceptional...great playing as well.
It doesn't get any better than that.

Loving the tone.

One day I will own a tobacco burst les paul style guitar, has to be plaintop though, I love them.

I will also own a white les paul custom style guitar. I can but dream 8)

FastRedPonyCar said:
Here are some "real" recordings with no ambient sound from a camera mic or anything.............

Great playing and very nice tone, you happy with the Tokai then?

JohnA said:
FastRedPonyCar said:
Here are some "real" recordings with no ambient sound from a camera mic or anything.............

Great playing and very nice tone, you happy with the Tokai then?

I absolutely love it.

I've got the Faber toneLock tailpiece and earvana nut installed. RS guitar works vintage wiring upgrade kit with their superpots are on the way, I've got some NOS vitamin Q caps and some NOS Russian miltary grade PIO caps I'm going to be trying out in addition to the Jensens that come in the RS kit. I also have a handfull of the singlecoil.com bee replicas to try out and if after all of that I'm not happy, I'll dump down some big bucks and give a set of real NOS bees a try and see what all the hooplah is about.

I'm waiting for the sheptone pickups to get here before I do any wiring though.
________
Honda Cb750A History

Back