• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Momose Custom Craft Strat

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)
Hey Guys!

I ?m new to forum and I just want to say:

: Hello!!

I bought the guitar and I`m just in recording some Music for the Radio . I will send some MP3 to listen to it!!

Cheers
:)

Welcome to the forum :D Some mp3's would be great when you can, nice to know the guitar is going to be making music!!

Hi John!

yes I?m a player.
She will be recorded soon.
Own a little Studio.
Lets see wether my finger like her or not!!

by
D.

wecome dtrain. A good buy , had my hands on her at the convention last year as with all of (daveww's) johnA 's you are sure its going to be quality 8) . glad you got a result john. :D

japaxes said:
wecome dtrain. A good buy , had my hands on her at the convention last year as with all of (daveww's) johnA 's you are sure its going to be quality 8) . glad you got a result john. :D

Cheers Jed! The guitar comes with the JohnA no quibble money back guarentee, so Dtrain can always send it back, I'm sure mij is kicking himself for missing out :wink:

Good Morning!
:eek:
it came this morning. Beautiful.
What Strings are on?
10?

Really Nice!!

Later more!!

D.

Dtrain said:
it came this morning. Beautiful.
What Strings are on?
10?

I think it will probably have 10 to 52 gauge strings on it, but John can confirm or deny that when he gets to a PC.

stratman323 said:
10-46 now John? You going soft? :wink:

No, my 'proper' Strats stilll have 10-52's but the Momose needed a more subtle approach, a bit more finesse :wink: