LS105Q's

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stratman323 said:
butrus said:
A super beautifull women with a great body is not quite there yet,
if she has too much space between her teeth
:lol: :wink:

May we assume that you are a super beautiful man with a great body & perfect teeth?

:eek:

:lol:
my teeth are very nice,thank you.

Dont get you folks,why are you covering your eyes to something that is obvious and then arguing we are not seeing what is there.
:roll:

Leif said:
butrus said:

You don't stare at the mantelpiece when you stoke the fire. Sorry.

Not at first.
But eventually it will start to bother you
(I am talking guitars here and that women was here yust to get my point across) :lol:

Diamond said:
Leif said:
Diamond said:
Leif said:
Diamond said:
butrus said:
That ugly inlay work again... :(
what a shame

You using your 100X magnifying glass again?

Still pushing Tokai, and sweeping any criticism under the carpet?

He is using his eyes. Even from the photo you can clearly see that it is poor with truck loads of filler. This seems not to be always the case, but inlay work can be iffy. That is odd as they use so much automation. And everything else seems to be damned good.

You cannot find a Les Paul guitar for that price with those specs and quality of build elsewhere as far as I know.

Yes you can, here you go, a Gibson Les Paul 50's Tribute...they sell for $900, and in the last few weeks a few have sold on eBay for between $1100 and $1700...see how privileged you are to have bought a real Les Paul for what you paid for your Tokai?

Btw, that's not real binding, that binding is painted on.
The advantage of this guitar is, if you draw some lines in the opposite direction you also have a chess board.

DSCN1087.jpg

Why are you always when something not so good regarding Tokai craftmanship comes up,first deny it and than point fingers???
Yust accept it.Nobody is perfect.

Diamond said:
jawilluk said:
What?

Butrus is right. It is plainly obvious to anyone who cares to look.

Anyway I thought you'd given up the forum? Something to do with hyperbole and Tokai guitars!

Chris

And as for you.

Stick with the "cares to look" club, I'll stick to the guitarists who play their guitars and make music instead of sitting around all day examining them.

This reply is so arrogant and juvenile it doesn't merit a retort.

jawilluk said:
Diamond said:
jawilluk said:
What?

Butrus is right. It is plainly obvious to anyone who cares to look.

Anyway I thought you'd given up the forum? Something to do with hyperbole and Tokai guitars!

Chris

And as for you.

Stick with the "cares to look" club, I'll stick to the guitarists who play their guitars and make music instead of sitting around all day examining them.

This reply is so arrogant and juvenile it doesn't merit a retort.

Yes, Chris, blah blah...

Can you please post some photos of your Tokais with bad inlay work?

Thanks.

butrus said:

Why?, Madonna has a space between her front teeth, I think it's super sexy. :)

butrus said:
stratman323 said:
butrus said:

May we assume that you are a super beautiful man with a great body & perfect teeth?

why are you covering your eyes to something that is obvious and then arguing we are not seeing what is there.

Where is it..I don't see anything?

105qvf1.jpg

WTF? I post a pretty picture of my guitar and all this ******** ensues.
I can't say I've every noticed the "crap" inlay work. I happen to think the guitar is very well put together. It sounds and plays great, which is the important bit. No?

Not wanting to preach to anyone, but (what is it they say, "everything before the 'but' is ********) if someone has an agenda, go and start your own post, rather than hijack this one.
Here's a suggestion: TOPIC: "Tokai guitars have crap inlays, discuss".
Or, even better, go and play guitar.

Diamond said:
butrus said:
stratman323 said:
butrus said:

why are you covering your eyes to something that is obvious and then arguing we are not seeing what is there.

Where is it..I don't see anything?

105qvf1.jpg

Stop selling guitars man.Its a waste of your time
You should be into politics.Its where you belong.

jyster said:
I can't say I've every noticed the "crap" inlay work. I happen to think the guitar is very well put together. It sounds and plays great, which is the important bit. No?

Not wanting to preach to anyone, but (what is it they say, "everything before the 'but' is ********) if someone has an agenda, go and start your own post, rather than hijack this one.

been there done that
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=16663
Im sorry it was your guitar I took for example.
My point the whole time is:
These guitars are good,nobody can take that away.
They are also beautifull,some more,some not so(its a personar reference anyways).
But the inlay work is inconsistant.Some have great ones,some bad ones and everything inbetween.
That is present in every price segment.
Its something to look afther when buying one.
And cant understand,how can some individuals tell me that something isnt there,when it is.
Obviously its some minor cosmetical issue,tho I reccon the filler wont help your inlay stay put in 20 years time....

And Madona is not sexy... :lol:

For goodness sake what is this ********. One member regularly denigrates Gibson, and dismisses any negative comment about Tokai. Is this the Tokai marketing forum? :roll:

butrus said:

+1.

butrus said:
And cant understand,how can some individuals tell me that something isnt there,when it is.

We need a pair of these 0--0--?

Reality distortion glasses.

butrus said:
jyster said:

Well, maybe she's not so sexy these days, but when she was younger & sexy she still had the gap between her teeth. :lol:

A natural born politician
you can twist it,turn it,even lie about it....
But its still there...
The obvious truth :wink:

And IT(she) is still not sexy

Leif said:
For goodness sake what is this ********. One member regularly denigrates Gibson, and dismisses any negative comment about Tokai. Is this the Tokai marketing forum? :roll:

butrus said:

+1.

Leif

Would you like to re-write a new set of your rules for this forum?

Tokai don't need a marketing forum, all they need to do is keep on building their guitars the way they have for 35 years, the quality markets itself...have you ever read a bad Tokai review?

I don't need to denigrate Gibson, they do the job all by themselves.

Diamond said:
Leif

Would you like to re-write a new set of your rules for this forum?

I''ll leave that to you.

Diamond said:
Tokai don't need a marketing forum, all they need to do is keep on building their guitars the way they have for 35 years, the quality markets itself...have you ever read a bad Tokai review?

I don't need to denigrate Gibson, they do the job all by themselves.

So why do you denigrate Gibson all the time? Sorry but it is pretty obvious when someone is pushing a product, and putting down the competition. You know, I think your posts sometimes have the opposite effect to that intended. You need to chill out and not go into damage limitation mode whenever a negative comment appears.

Diamond said:
...Btw, that's not real binding, that binding is painted on.

DSCN1087.jpg

No it isn't painted on, the bound look comes from the edge of the lighter coloured maple top. It's a nice look actually, and quite a clever idea for saving $$$, but it still looks good (to me).

And the same as PRS. Posh!

Edit: mostly 2 pieces, some 3, a few 4, and even less are 5 like the pic.

Edit edit: mine arrived today. 2 piece back (mostly a single piece!).

Latest posts

Back