• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LS-320 FS

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello All. I am looking into selling my Tokai LS-320. I need some cash to buy a special lady a ring so this one must go. It' s in mint condiiotn and I want $2,600 obo for it. It's hard to choose between this one, my Gibson R0, and LS-450CS, but this is the one thats in the cleanest shape.

ls320.jpg

I have extensive pics Email me directly with questions and offers
[email protected]

Well having met Joe and his lady when he delivered the LS200 I got from him a couple weeks ago I can understand why he's selling the LS320... She's definitely a keeper (the young lady that is !!). Good luck with that Joe...

Hmmm, an LS320 huh ?? Actually I'm still recovering from buying the LS200.

Big

Thanks Mike. Come On Everybody this is the motherload here! More pics for feasting.

IMG_1184.jpg

320_10.jpg

320_11.jpg

320_3.jpg

320_2.jpg

I actually don't have a scale but I'd guess between 8.5-9 lbs. It's definately on the lighter side. My deduction is based on owning several dozen les pauls in the past. Remember Tokai used the best mahagony for the LS-320. Thanks for your interest.

Buck,

Great news my friend, and not just for you but to the buyer, it's an awesome guitar. Now to go find that biatch kid that was hassling you on eBay and say NEENER, NEENER, NEENER !!!!!!

Big

Thanks guys. Yeah it's a beautiful guitar and I'm sure the new owner will love it. I don't think the new owner is a forum member.

Back