• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LS-320 for Sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pm81

Reaction score
Pardon my 1st post to be one in which I'm selling my guitar.

Tokai LS320 ('59 LP replica) - $1750 USD. Buyer to pay actual shipping and insurance.

If you would like to buy the guitar, please let me know via
[email protected] or by posting on this board.
1st come, 1st served.

Payment via PayPal. Shipping once payment clears.

This is a 2000 model (0004121) that I would rate as a 9/10 condition, some minor dings, no worming or belt rash.

For those not familiar with the specs:

* Violin Finish Love Rock LS320, approx low-mid 8 lbs.
* Seth Lover Pickups
* Brazilian rosewood fretboard, long tenon
* Aluminum tailpiece, Tune-o-Matic bridge
* Kluson-type tuners - these are locking type and replaced the originals, which will be included. These fit exactly in the original holes.
* One piece Honduran mahogany back and neck
* Black Cat paper in oil caps and CTS Pots (long shaft). I'm having my guitar tech replace the two original CTS tone pots with CTS audio taper pots (same model, different lot number) due to 1/2 of the top of the shaft breaking while adjusting the knobs to fit.
* Snake Oil Strings (10-46). I had Pyramids on but these are better, IMO
* Lifton replica case, some dings.
* Case includes the original tuner keys, 2 original pots I've replaced, truss rod, key and the warranty (in Japanese), which I don't know if it is any good or not.

Pics are here:

http://www.lilypix.com/photos/showalbum.php?uuid=707&aid=2431

Thanks, Paul

Hi Paladin,

I'm selling to help fund another guitar while staying within my family budget.

I do have a prospective buyer and will notify the board if the sale goes through.

Regards, Paul

Sounds like a good deal, even buying over here in the UK...

I'd be VERY tempted if I didn't have a G&L ASAT and Gibson V clamouring for my attention... :roll:

I'm pretty certain I'll regret this one. I'm experiencing reverse GAS...

The LS320 is sold. Thanks for reading and I hope to reconnect with the board in the future.

Paul, thanks. it was good talking to you today and I'm looking forward to getting this fiddle. It is one serial # before the last one I had. I'm really looking forward to the comparison. :D

Back