Love Rock advice needed.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabpal

Reaction score
I need some advice on which one to get.Luckily i'm coming into a bit of money in a couple of weeks,about ?600,and would like to know what i could get for that kind of money,and just as important where to get it. :) Can anyone help me on this one?

I'd say you should look for a LS150, you just cannot beat this guitar for value. 600-650 GBP should get you one of these...

Alternatively if you do not care about flame tops the LS80 has always been one of my favorite (in violin finish of course) and the cash left would get you many many extra goodies.

Try Coda for low prices but just make sure the guitar is in stock!!!

O.

Thanks,i left one important detail out,it has to be lefty!!!

You definitely will not get a new LS150 as low as that!!!!

Second hand maybe, but they are few and far between... even new they are hard to get hold of as many of this Forums users know only too well!

Around that money, new, you'd be looking at an LS80 or thereabouts, Jap made, very nice specs just not quite as nice as the LS150 or indeed the LS230 which is the dogs b**locks!!!

Had a look at Coda musics website and there's not a lot of lefties happening there,looks like its going to be a struggle.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a hold of an ls 70f lefty?

Latest posts

Back