• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy guitars and basses

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koubayashi

Reaction score
Most of interest.
Tokai Springy Sound, Reborn and Greco Super Real are of extra interest.
Of course real vintage guitars as well (a pre-CBS Jazzmaster in Custom is on top of that list).

Preferably from the UK or other EU-countries on the brink of bankruptcy :D .

JonnyFriendly said:
Wow - nothing like an opportunist.

Be happy I'm prepared to pump money into your country :D

However, reality is that those of us who do not have bank loans can feast when others are in trouble.

I stayed away from banks all my life. Invested my money in alternative ways and now I can enjoy the result.

Koubayashi said:
JonnyFriendly said:

You're not going to get any help by telling the poms that they're on the brink of bankruptcy! :lol:

Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but nobody wants to hear it. Good thing you're weren't saying it about the US... :lol:

And besides, you alone will not be sufficient to effect the necessary reallocation of resources needed to improve a national balance sheet. :lol:

JVsearch said:
Koubayashi said:
JonnyFriendly said:

You're not going to get any help by telling the poms that they're on the brink of bankruptcy! :lol:

Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but nobody wants to hear it. Good thing you're weren't saying it about the US... :lol:

And besides, you alone will not be sufficient to effect the necessary reallocation of resources needed to improve a national balance sheet. :lol:

Well, people living in the countries which are in deep sxxt might need to sell a guitar and I might pay more than their market will.

The US is not interesting because import taxes.

Koubayashi said:
JonnyFriendly said:

However, reality is that those of us who do not have bank loans can feast when others are in trouble.

I stayed away from banks all my life. Invested my money in alternative ways and now I can enjoy the result.

Without wanting to stray too far away from the OP, I have no bank loans either, and am also happy to not have to sell any of my gear to stay solvent - don't make the mistake of thinking that everyone in the UK is struggling :D

There are plenty of guitars for sale in the Emporium........................ 8)

JonnyFriendly said:
Koubayashi said:
JonnyFriendly said:

Without wanting to stray too far away from the OP, I have no bank loans either, and am also happy to not have to sell any of my gear to stay solvent - don't make the mistake of thinking that everyone in the UK is struggling :D

Hat of for you!
The most horrible thing is that (at least my government) the system makes it beneficial to have loans. A deduction here and a decuction there, for having loans...

I hope people understand that I'm just taking advantage of the weak Euro and the even weaker pound. I do not wish any country to crash just to access cheap guitars.
And I'm sure a lot of members here scanned Yahoo a little extra after March 11 :roll: :D

Hi:
I have a 1964 Fender Jazzmaster, 1968 Gibson EDS1275 doubleneck (think Stairway to Heaven guitar), 1965 Fender Precision bass in lake placid blue, and a 1966 Fender Jazz Bass in candy apple red. All vintage, all original, all bought from the same dealer who is a columnist at Premiere Guitar and will vouch for everything. You can see some pictures at my blog http://www.mycoolguitars.com/my-collection/
Let me know if you are interested in any of them...
Best regards,
Ed

Koubayashi said:
Most of interest.
Tokai Springy Sound, Reborn and Greco Super Real are of extra interest.
Of course real vintage guitars as well (a pre-CBS Jazzmaster in Custom is on top of that list).

Preferably from the UK or other EU-countries on the brink of bankruptcy :D .

Latest posts

Back