Help me ID this Tokai!!! Thanks!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danlee0502

Reaction score
There is this tokai for sale at a near by Guitar Shop,
I know a little bit about the Love Rock Series which is the LP copy but when i saw this it look more like a LTD EC-1000 or a ESP Eclipse. First what model is this if its a Tokai, It seems to be made in 2004 according to the Serial number but can someone verify if this is legit?

http://www.theguitarworld.com/product_info.php?cPath=10&products_id=243

Thanks a Million in advance.

If you get a chance to play it, you should...don`t make a decision based on what you read on line. There are some people who are actually pleased with their so called fakais...which is a term that, as far as I know, was coined at this site. If a guitar is well made, plays good and sounds good then it is good.

That is very true, but I wouldn't want to do business with people who claim its a LP Tokai, which by the first look I thought it was fishy, I will defiantly go check it out tho, and play it. If i like it I'll make a deal with them. but I'm not paying 450 for a Fake tokai that is made in Korea, or so it says... lol Thanks for all your replies guys!

sneakyjapan said:
If you get a chance to play it, you should...don`t make a decision based on what you read on line. There are some people who are actually pleased with their so called fakais...which is a term that, as far as I know, was coined at this site. If a guitar is well made, plays good and sounds good then it is good.

hi
please note ,,,,, it is not made in korea ,,,,,, it is MAKE IN KOREA :D :D :D :D :D
look at the head stock

all the best
otto

Those guitars are excellent players but typically sell for less than 300 USD unless they have been outfitted with upgraded pickups. As others have said, they are not official Tokai's.

Latest posts

Back