Hello, Im new...please advise....

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junkit_boy

Reaction score
Hello, Im new to the world of Tokai guitars.. Im looking for a nice Les Paul (love Rock) guitar. I want to collect this guitar as well as play it. Can anyone advise me of what to look for? Some key notes or, if any one has one for sale like a wine burgundy or Gold Top with Humbuckers not p-90.. contact me
thanks everyone!
Omar

Hi Omar,

Welcome to the forum ... :lol:

As you probably can imagine, there's so much to tell ... the answer would be one of the longest rants on this forum ... 8) :-?

So - you better go to the Tokai Registry and gather all the info you're looking for - there are also catalogs and owner's pics - and use the numerous postings on this forum as an additional source of news and knowledge ... most of your questions will have been answered then already ... I'm sure !! :wink:

I hope you'll understand this - no offence - but it would go beyond the scope of this forum ... :wink:

Enjoy your research though ... 8) :lol:

Roger
PS. One of the key-words can be "shape of the headstock" - so you better start your research with this spec ... 8)

Hi there Omar!!!

Tudor is right, there are just too many variables and details when it comes to the Love Rocks.... The fun begins when you start your research...

Before i bought my Springy Sound, I read through a lot of the posts here, which are quite useful......

Good luck on your Love Rock quest!!!

And a Happy New Year to All!!!

Chum

Latest posts

Back