Guitar magazine article

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?ve been buying that magazine regulary but it has dissapaired sudenly from a year ago,I llok for this one but I?m not sucessfull,I?ve been told distribution has been cut to here.... If you can scan and sendt it to me I?ll be very glad...

won`t be able to get the mag in this city...we only have Tower records for English language magazines and the US part of the company is closing down so no idea how thats gonna affect Tower in Japan. I wish I could read what you wrote to add it to all the other opinions I`ve gleaned on the topic. Always good to compare info `cause there are a lot of opinions on many MIJ guitars but often the data is contradictory...not always but often and mostly because the makers didn`t keep precise records of what they built. Most of the info is gathered by guys who own guitars as opposed to the guys who actually built them, and of course most if not all of them have retired by now.

Is it" GUITARIST" or GUITAR....coz we get Guitarist here in australia PLUS we also get a special Australian edition with local content...but the same articles..so we get the UK version AND the Oz version

Hi Mark,

It's not Moore's any more, he flogged it to Maverick Music for ?350,000, the berk! :-?

The November issue hit the states today.Has a Jaguar on the Cover. It's not in there, but we usually run a month behind on TG and Guitarist.

Latest posts

Back