Guess the Lester

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozgrecofanatic said:
This is a bit like a surgeon posting a picture of a vein and asking us where in the body it is. It's all a big tease....or a head game. :roll:

Yeah, it is. I am sure that 90% of the people here would fail to guess that the shot is from bridge pickup cavity :D

Koubayashi said:
ozgrecofanatic said:
This is a bit like a surgeon posting a picture of a vein and asking us where in the body it is. It's all a big tease....or a head game. :roll:

Yeah, it is. I am sure that 90% of the people here would fail to guess that the shot is from bridge pickup cavity :D

Now you're just being mean. Why?

Freebird said:
Koubayashi said:
ozgrecofanatic said:

I was being sarcastic.
Not a big deal.

I am mainly interested in knowing if anyone else has seen such pencil markings in their Mints.

Could it be something simple like the date it was sprayed? It would be 1st September or 29 August for the examples. Might be important if they are drying the finishes.

Freebird wrote:
Koubayashi wrote:
ozgrecofanatic wrote:
This is a bit like a surgeon posting a picture of a vein and asking us where in the body it is. It's all a big tease....or a head game.

Yeah, it is. I am sure that 90% of the people here would fail to guess that the shot is from bridge pickup cavity

Maybe your post should have read "Guess the pencil mark in the cavity" NOT "guess the Lester". Bad wording................ :lol:

ozgrecofanatic said:
Freebird wrote:
Koubayashi wrote:
ozgrecofanatic wrote:
This is a bit like a surgeon posting a picture of a vein and asking us where in the body it is. It's all a big tease....or a head game.

Yeah, it is. I am sure that 90% of the people here would fail to guess that the shot is from bridge pickup cavity

Maybe your post should have read "Guess the pencil mark in the cavity" NOT "guess the Lester". Bad wording................ :lol:

Fair enough :D

wulfman said:
Could it be something simple like the date it was sprayed? It would be 1st September or 29 August for the examples. Might be important if they are drying the finishes.

Most likely.

I will, when I am not lazy look in some other Mint Collections.
Perhaps its more common than I thought?

P1050917.jpg

P1050913.jpg

Latest posts

Back