• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Tokai LS-320 Violin Burst

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Well guys the day I never thought would come has. Due to my recent engagement I am in the position to sell my Tokai LS-320. This guitar has about the nicest of tops that I've seen on a LS-320. I believe this one is a 2002, serial number 0205894. Displayed are 4 photos, 3 in outdoor light and 1 inside to show the color variation. This guitar is one I never really thought I'd sell. Only alteration is the addition of a 59' Gibson style truss rod cover. Asking $2800 firm plus shipping. No trades. Email [email protected] and I will send a bunch more photos.

web_1.jpg

web_2.jpg

web_3.jpg

web_4.jpg

Wow, I'm in shock at the low interest in this Tokai. The king of the crop of all Love Rocks and no takers? Strange.

Yeah, I really wish someone would buy this. I am so blown away by the 320 that I just purchased I'm tempted by this even though I really don't need 2. Someone needs to step up and remove my temptation.

Yep this one is just really killer. I'm gonna give it another week and then it will go on ebay.

hey, Joe

I'm gonna push your stunning lady.

I wish you a lot success with your auction.
All the best.
togps / golfredo

Not possible!

Ebay comments:This item may not ship to your location!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The seller has not designated that they will ship to your location. Before submitting your bid or offer, please contact the seller in order to ensure that they are willing to ship to your location.

togps said:
Not possible!

Ebay comments:This item may not ship to your location!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The seller has not designated that they will ship to your location. Before submitting your bid or offer, please contact the seller in order to ensure that they are willing to ship to your location.

Alright I think I just fixed that.

Only a day and a half left for somebody to snag a fantastic guitar!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180057941493

For everybody following my auction I wanted to notify you that my ebay account seems to have been hacked. For some reason almost all bids were canceled. Becuase of this I had to end the auction. This is all a bit freaky. If you are sombody who is still generally interested in this guitar please contact me at [email protected] as I still need to sell it.

buckwild said:
For everybody following my auction I wanted to notify you that my ebay account seems to have been hacked. For some reason almost all bids were canceled. Becuase of this I had to end the auction. This is all a bit freaky. If you are sombody who is still generally interested in this guitar please contact me at [email protected] as I still need to sell it.

Weird story! But I think you were on the list of some ebay-scam-ba**ards! The link in the first question ("Please confirm if this is the same item with the one listed on: ht**://www.re-bayisapi.land.ru/**********.html) takes you to a phishing site. I really hope that you didn't use your Ebay login details trying to log into that scam ebay web site? :eek:
I hate those bloody scumbags!!!! :evil:

Hey Buckwild, isn't all this telling you something? Maybe you're just MEANT to keep it?? Hell, I would. Sell the car or something if you need wonga. Just ride the bus for while! :)

Latest posts

Back