• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Tokai ES-120 N

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Selling my Tokai ES-335 N with an awesome flame top and original Tokai hard case. Guitar is in very clean condition. Has some hairline scratches on headstock tha are barely noticeable. Fret condition is super clean shows little to no wear. Neck is straight and quite honestly this is one of the best playing guitars I own. The neck profile is a 50's style rather than 60's slim. I own another ES-335 and I just can't justify owning two. Price is $1100 shipped with the continental US via UPS ground. This guitar was previously owned by TUNAFREAK(a contributing member of the Tokai forum)who was the original owner before me. It was setup by his guitar tech who did an amazing job.
es120_1.jpg

es120_2.jpg

es120_3.jpg

es120_4.jpg

es120_5.jpg

es120_6.jpg

es120_7.jpg

es120_8.jpg

es120_9.jpg

Please direct all questions and offers to [email protected]. I will be using paypal for payment on this one. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay under user id joebuckwild

Latest posts

Back