• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tokai Breezysound

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasw88

Reaction score
Got a japanese breezysound up for grabs. Its about 3-4 years old and can do it in a couple of variations

1) Stock ?350 inc delivery. Will have upgraded jack socket & strap locks as orginal went awol after replacement.
2) Stock + bk brown sugar pups, pearloid scratch plate, 6 saddle bridge, 4 way switch, upgraded Jack Socket, strap locks. Would include original parts as well (apart from the jack socket which I have no idea where it is and it was the only thing on the guitar that ever gave grief.) Also don't know where the original strap pins are.
?450. Inc delivery.

Delivery is for UK Only.

Will post some pics up and it is a fantastic guitar. There is the odd dink and dent but overall condition is excellent. Whilst the stock pickups are good, the BK Brown Sugars are unbelievable.

I used it on a few recordings ie www.bodafire.co.uk Used it for the whole of Zombie and also for more of a tele twang check out www.myspace.com/reikidogs the song 'yours' had a load of this guitar on it and whilst its not the best song in the world I do like the guitar sound.
I am very fond of this guitar but having gassed on a new thinline tele and now a tokai les paul custom I have to sell to stay married...

pics here:
http://s915.photobucket.com/albums/ac351/thomasw88/Tokai%20Breezy%20Sound/

Back