• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS or Trade : Marshall Vintage Modern 2466H, Tele Fender MIJ

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Licks

Reaction score
Hi,
I sell or trade this Marshall Vintage Modern 2466H and this Fender Telecaster 1992 MIJ for a Tokai LesPaul.
The amp was bought new in a local store on november 2007. I'll give the original box, the footswitch and the bill. It made some gigs, non smokey places but it near mint
I changed preamp tubes for JJ ECC83S in v1, Sovteck LPS in v2, JJ in v3, and a JJ balanced in v4, that gives a good sound and more dynamic

Then this Fender Telecaster 1992 matching head Black, seems to be the MIJ version of the "Black and Gold" model. This MIJ version was only made during few years.
I upgraded all the control plate with a new one : CTS pots Orange drop,Switchcraft input new knobs.
I put also a Dimarzio Tone Zone DP389 on bridge ( not on pics) and i still have the stock pickup
The guitar was many played but still rocks ! neck is straight ! Not for collection, player only !

I'm in France so i can sell or trade with European.

ampgear062.jpg

ampgear064.jpg

telecasterblackgoldmij0zb6.jpg

ampgear048.jpg

ampgear049.jpg

Latest posts

Back