• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: 2007 Tokai LC85/90/95 Les Paul Custom Black Beauty

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shan564

Reaction score
Sydney (Australia), St. Louis (USA), and/or Chicag
I've been having a lot of fun with this Tokai Les Paul Custom, and it definitely sounds better than most Gibsons I've played (which is why I first got it). Still, I sorta forced myself to get it because of how good it looks and sounds - when it comes down to it, there's just something I don't like about the look and feel of standard Les Pauls... I really like Hamers and other doublecut-style models.

So, I want to sell it or trade it for a Hamer or a doublecut Les Paul (or maybe a PRS). I'm located in Australia, but I wouldn't mind waiting for slow shipping. Also, if we can seal a deal in advance, I'll be in the US for most of December and January (but I wouldn't mind paying for my half of shipping).

I couldn't find many identical models for sale online, but I found some LS85/90/95's (which have the same retail price) in varying condition in the range of $1100 AUD (of course, they're in various countries and various currencies, but that's just a rough guide).

So, the price is $1050 AUD, but of course, that number will vary depending on your currency, your location, and any possible trades.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it comes with a fitted LP hard case.

EDIT: I'll be more willing to negotiate if we can make a quicker deal.

IMG_6503.jpg

IMG_6505.jpg

IMG_6510.jpg

IMG_6527.jpg

IMG_6530-1.jpg

Sweet custom, i know what you mean about Hamer guitars though, i have a 2003 Hamer Studio and it's an incredibly well made guitar.

Back