• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: 1977 Greco SA900

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenrothman

Reaction score
Get me before I change my mind!

I have a top-notch, super sweet SA900 that i've had for about 3 years. Problem is - i've gotten the bug for a Gretsch, so this one may have to go for that.

This guitar is killer, looks beautiful, sounds amazing, etc. All you would want in a 335. And of course the quality is fantastic... prob better than a Gibson :)

(but that's why you're here).

I probably paid top dollar for it $1850, so I'd like to get that back... but it's somewhat negotiable. So, if you're interested - make me an offer.

Esp if you're local to New England and we don't have to ship!

However, I am willing to pack and ship - i've packed and shipped guitars before without issue.

Includes "tweed" HSC, in excellent condition.

PM me for more pix.

I have great feedback on eBay, TGP, etc...

PB203456-M.jpg

PB203471-M.jpg

PB203473-M.jpg

PB203467-M.jpg

Looks beautiful, but snobs like me need proof that it's an SA-900. Photos of the pickup backs, serial number, and f-hole sticker would suffice for now?

Thats one of the nicest guitars i've ever seen !!!! I don't have the scratch for it though :(

That looks nicer than most SA-1200s I've seen, it must have taken a bit of time for them to build that one.

Good luck with the sale!

thinking about selling this again... hit me up if you're interested.

will also consider a partial trade of a humbucker SG-style or jazzmaster + cash

Latest posts

Back