• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Edwards E-LP-130 with upgrades (Europe only) SOLD!!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumblebee

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

This guitar was advertised before, but I had to remove it, because I went on vacation with my family on short notice. So I didn't had the time to watch the replies.

The guitar is located in germany, near cologne.

It's an Edwards E-LP-130, all lacquer finish (no lacquer over poly), long neck tenon, CTS pots and switchcraft switch.

So now the changes: the pickups are WCR Green/Moore pickups, which sound fantastic; the bridge and tailpiece are aged to match the relic look of the guitar; the tailpiece is changed to an aluminium Faber tailpiece with the Faber lock system, which gives you extra sustain (yes, it works!); the volume and tone knobs are gibson reflector knobs and the best: the caps are now changed to original NOS 50ties bumblebees!!!
This guitar is a killer!!! The bumblebees allow you to use your tone knobs over the whole range. Togethter with the Green/Moore pups this gives you a great variety of tones. Best for Blues, Jazz, Funk and Classic Rock.
This is not a guitar for metal!

The guitar comes with a gator hardcase.

If you consider the price for the guitar, plus the shipping and the custom taxes and all the upgrades described above, you know what this axe is worth.

I sell everything for 900.- Euro!!!

Shipping in germany is 14.- Euro and across Europe 25.- Euro.

Here's a link with some pics. Enjoy!

http://s753.photobucket.com/albums/xx172/BurnyCustom/?albumview=slideshow

Happy New Year

"Bumblebee"

Great guitar and well appointed. I'd imagine that cash is tight for all after the holidays and before that holiday credit card statement arrives. - taxes are right around the corner too.

marcusnieman said:
Great guitar and well appointed. I'd imagine that cash is tight for all after the holidays and before that holiday credit card statement arrives. - taxes are right around the corner too.

Maybe you are wright about the holiday cash, because it's really a good deal.

Bumblebee said:
marcusnieman said:

Unless you need the money, park it for a little while and put it up again in a month or two. Prices are down for sellers right now.

marcusnieman said:
Bumblebee said:
marcusnieman said:

Unless you need the money, park it for a little while and put it up again in a month or two. Prices are down for sellers right now.

Definitely right Marcus! The Edwards looks lovely, but I know I'm not alone having to curb the spending in January :(

SOLD!!!!

Thanks for the many replies and your interests in the guitar.
Just sold it today to a now very happy young man.

Back