• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - 2006 Epiphone Limited LP Jr. SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mertzy

Reaction score
SOLD!!

I recently picked up this guitar through Rinkya and I love it. It's a 2006 Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Jr. singlecut.

These Epiphone Limited Edition guitars were manufactured in the Fuji Gen factory as indicated by the "F" serial number. It sports the proper Gibson headstock shape, full nitro finish, and deluxe gig bag. They were manufactured for Japanese distribution only.

It came from Japan wrapped in plastic (it was a new leftover) with the Japanese warranty card with serial number and stamp for return shipping.

The neck shape is similar to a Paul Reed Smith wide fat and the gig bag is really top notch.

I'm sort of new here but I have well over 125 ebay transactions with 100% positive feedback (yazlarch).

The only reason I'm selling.....Villager has a goldtop Navigator with my name on it so I need the cash to replenish my kids college fund!

Price is $500 shipped (within the continental US) and Paypal(ed). International shipping will be at cost.

EpiLPJr-Full2.jpg

EpiLPJr-Headstock.jpg

PM or email me for additional pics.

Thanks,

Eric

Well, if's as nice as my 2005 Laquer series standard, I'll be one happy camper! I love it!

Latest posts

Back