• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 1985 Greco Mint Collection (RR??) SOLD!!!!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Project Hayes

Reaction score
Its in Excellent condition...
very few scratches and minimal wear
I am not sure what pickups are in it , but they were the stock ones
I dont want to sell it but I really need $$ because I lost my job ...
send me messages with any questions
I am and will be completely honest...

I have the original bridge and tailpiece that came stock, but I recently replaced both with a Gotoh Bridge and aluminum Tailpiece... The stock bridge was rattling and driving me crazy, but I will let you have the stock and replacements so you can decide what you like better...

The only thing not stock is the caps have been upgraded to PIO so if you want the crappy stock ceramic caps, you are out of luck and you really need help...

$825 USD paypal/shipped in the CON US....
or
$800 USD and you pay actual shipping for over-seas buyers

I have never shipped oversea's and really have no idea how that works and you would have to pay for oversea's shipping..

I cant figure out how to make the pictures bigger in photobucket , so if you want sent me a message and I will email you the pictures

greco027.jpg

greco036.jpg

greco032.jpg

greco038.jpg

greco040.jpg

greco029.jpg

greco030.jpg

greco019.jpg

greco024.jpg

I put it on Ebay...
Item# 220561147030

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220561147030&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

The listing there is without the new hardware I was going to throw in with it here..I have it listed 100% stock except for the caps..

Latest posts

Back