from what year ist this? lots of pictures!.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moto

Reaction score
http://imageevent.com/chingo123/june2010/tokaistarblack5192?p=2&w=4&c=4&n=0&m=-1&s=0&y=0&z=2&l=0

see serial number..

what year?
thanks!!!!!!

I was going to say it's a 1981 SS38 or SS40 till I saw the pickup routs. I don't think Tokai ever used those squared off routs. So, it may well have a body from another 70s Fender copy.

I'm not sure about the pickups either.

Mike

moto said:
http://imageevent.com/chingo123/june2010/tokaistarblack5192?p=2&w=4&c=4&n=0&m=-1&s=0&y=0&z=2&l=0

see serial number..

what year?
thanks!!!!!!

why don't you ask chingo, he's selling it..

moto said:
holland why?

I've got an 81 Silver Star just like that one (correct pickup routing) if you're interested but considering shipping and duties, you'd be better off looking for one over there.

This is why all new members are asked to fill in their location, like this.

<

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=13896

It makes life easier for everyone if we know where people are.

is that so much easyer?? i dont get it. do you want a cup of coffe at my place?:) its the web man, all over the world..

moto said:
is that so much easyer?? i dont get it. do you want a cup of coffe at my place?:) its the web man, all over the world..

Yeah, which is why it helps to know where the hell you are in that big world. If you're in the US, I might not comment on the date of your Tokai Strat as things were different over there. If you're in Europe I might know the answers.

If I'm selling a guitar, I might try to sell it to you if you're in the EU. But if you're in Australia it might be too far to bother.

At the end of the day, you're asking for free help from the folks on here. One of the few things you're asked to do in return is to let us know which country you're in. Is that really too much trouble? If it is, maybe it's too much trouble for members here to bother trying to help you.

Jeez..... :roll:

uuuh and if i have a guitar bought in the us or japan? i thought this is not a place for buying and selling items.. for me its no problem to specify country.. i will do that. cheers\

moto said:
i thought this is not a place for buying and selling items.. \

:lol:

I've never been to any forum that wasn't a place to buy, trade or sell. You're assurance of getting what you bought is a hell of a lot better here than on eBay.

marcusnieman said:
moto said:
i thought this is not a place for buying and selling items.. \

:lol:

I've never been to any forum that wasn't a place to buy, trade or sell. You're assurance of getting what you bought is a hell of a lot better here than on eBay.

Well said Marcus

marcusnieman said:
You're assurance of getting what you bought is a hell of a lot better here than on eBay.

Well there are exceptions to that rule........

But I don't want to upset my therapist by going into that story again! :wink:

Eh jacco?

Back