Fernandes FTE-70 telecaster??

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cino.and

Reaction score
Hello to all :)
I need some information about this tele by Fernandes.
I don't know if is from '80 or from '90..some can help me?

712106tele1intera.jpg
[/URL]

No Idea, Fernandes are particuarly hard to date, If it is deinetely a TE-70 I would say '80's as I had a '90's strat that was a RST-95 which suggests a fine looking tele like that would have had a similar price tag in the '90's beautiful guitar though!

And sort out that top E :wink:

Nice looking Tele. I'm trying to work out how that top E is tied together. :eek:

Mike

Thanks to all for your answer.
I don't understand what is the "Top E"..someone can explain me, please?
..and about the year of production?
The sellers ask me 550 euro..what do you think of this price?

cino.and said:
Thanks to all for your answer.
I don't understand what is the "Top E"..someone can explain me, please?
..and about the year of production?
The sellers ask me 550 euro..what do you think of this price?

Look at the headstock photo. See the high E string? That purple ball on the string at the post is the other end of the string which is strung thru the body. The ball stops the string from sliding thru the ferrules in the body.

Sorry, can't help any more with the dating other than my comments above. Typically 80's revivals had gloss finished necks and '90's a satin finish, but I'm no expert, and haven't seen more than 20 '80's ones and a handful of ones from the '90's so I could be wrong. Also most of the Revivals I've seen have been Strats.

Also, I would say that the '90's Revivals Ive played havent been very good compared to the '80's ones, the newer Revivals made in the '00's are great though!!

I would say 550 euros is a pretty good price if it is an '80's one, maybe a bit expensive for a '90's one, but it's a nice looking guitar!

Hello to all!
I have buy it :D
..soon post my impression about sound and general quality of this beautiful tele.

Latest posts

Back