EGF1200~

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juni41

Reaction score
A nice one hehe : http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n101403893

img7052b.jpg

I never did it because even with translation tools you do not know exactly what is written.Send a pm to wulfman.He is a very nice and helpful guy and lives in Tokyo.He can help you :wink:

Rinkya is a very cool website which allow you to place bid on yahoo.japan auctions.
Once you win the item, they buy it for you and then they ship it to your country.
I did it a few times to get some guitars.

Non original knobs: amber ('81) instead of gold ('80).
Don't see any description or pics of Zs, but I am sure they are in there.
Some serious flame in there, book-matched?
My guess is wulf, villager, or you end up taking that one home :oops:

I'm not used to those Yahoo auctions.. is there really nobody bidding on the 1200 and 1800? They're still at 90000 and 180000 3 hours before auction end?

The 1800 has a reserve and I guess that's set around 250k.
If you use a service like Rinkya and it sells for 250k, you will be paying for fees and the notorious Rinkya way of making extra money when converting currency from yen to USD and then to euro.
It will be something like this:
250k = 2420 euro
190 euro fees & internal shipping
230 euro shipping + fees
2% import tax on the winning bid + shipping = 52 euro
19% VAT on winning bid + shipping + import tax = 507 euro
Possibly a set fee for the postal service that delivers it, here in Holland = 17.50 euro
TOTAL = around 3400 euro.

It works like ebay...if it's still at 90000 and 180000 then nobody's bidding higher.Let's see how it ends :wink:

No no, it looks too much like the one I own, I'm not in. The first one you got right, second one lives in Japan.

Latest posts

Back