Eb tuning and the art of posing

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Haze

Reaction score
So Ive has my LS 70f for a month and a half now. I've tried all the other styles I like, which it passed with flying colours so....even though I've been playing for 32 years had many bands ect I'm not averse to a bit of bedroom posing. 'Course I have floor lenth wardrobe mirrors to pose in now, not the dressing table mirror of my youth. So I dropped her down a semitone programmed my ancient drum machine, struck a pose and went for it .Thin Lizzy, Emerald ; both parts! Ye gods! what fun. What a guitar!

Any other big posers out there? and what is your favourite posing piece?

Full length mirror, that's a pretty cool piece of equipment..........

I['m currently a fan of low slung slash style posing.

I prefer the more sedate ones, especially after injuring my knee doing an SG equipped duck walk in the angus style.

I have a full length mirror screwed onto the bedroom wall in my new flat 8) :lol:

I don't go in for too much posing but there's usually a lot of dramatic strum swings and occasional holding the guitar high up and side-on. :p

Sadly..I do now save all my posing and posturing for the stage.
I also do the "Scott Gorham Skip" whn running from the front of the stage to the back.
Doesn't look as good with a shaven head but it still freaks out my bass player when I do it... :p

Blue Haze said:
So Ive has my LS 70f for a month and a half now. I've tried all the other styles I like, which it passed with flying colours so....even though I've been playing for 32 years had many bands ect I'm not averse to a bit of bedroom posing. 'Course I have floor lenth wardrobe mirrors to pose in now, not the dressing table mirror of my youth. So I dropped her down a semitone programmed my ancient drum machine, struck a pose and went for it .Thin Lizzy, Emerald ; both parts! Ye gods! what fun. What a guitar!

Any other big posers out there? and what is your favourite posing piece?

You'd get along great with my lead singer... :lol:

I thought about getting one of those Mini Trampolines from Argos after I saw Herman Li using one, but decided the the potential for damage/injury/humilation was too great so I'm going to stick to perfecting the "power slide"

Oh! Mini trampoline and Jackson dinky....recipe for disaster by the way! :D

Back