Decent price for LS-200 used

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tezza-j

Reaction score
I'm considering selling my 05 Violin-Burst LS-200. It as SD Antiquities fitted, a Tone Pro's tailpiece and an SKB hardcase.

What do folks on the forum feel would be a good price for that on Ebay, given the upgrades?

Cheers
Tez

mmmm, forum folks not feeling much at all right now!!! I get the impression no-one is sticking their necks out in case they set the bar too high for people who may be interested judging by the amount of PM's and request for pics that have come thru.

For those of you that requested some, here they are and yes my floor really is black....

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg
[/img]

Probably not a great deal of help to you, but FWIW I recently bought a LS125 SEB new for just under ?600 here in the UK. I don't know about the differences in specs vs the LS200, apart from the SEB construction obviously.

Thanks for the replies chaps. I could be open to interesting swaps on this too so anyone interested pls let me know what you have.

tezza-j said:
Still got that Tokai ST-80 strat John? :D

I have Terry but I did promise Mike 1st refusal, I'm hanging on to it for the time being though :D

Not really got much I would want to get rid of at the minute other than a '84 Greco Mint collection EG59-100 that's up on fleabay! I'm just feeling the need for something that isn't 25 years old with working tuners, a straight bridge, pots that don't crackle, and some frets left :D

Latest posts

Back