Champions League Cricket - Attn: Diamond!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVsearch

Reaction score
Anyone into this extension of the IPL money making machine?

There's still some good cricket being played, and Diamond, you must be happy that one of the SA teams is in the semis?

South Australia made it through as well, and the other 2 teams are from the IPL (Chennai and Bangalore).

Is this the league from India? Thought that went under.

This year I went to the Philly cricket festival and got to sit at the same table as "Kasper". What a cool dude.

Here's my champion's league Cricket (Taylor):

Cricketinthestudio1.jpg

Cricketinthestudio3.jpg

ned said:
Is this the league from India? Thought that went under.

This year I went to the Philly cricket festival and got to sit at the same table as "Kasper". What a cool dude.

There's some stories about accounting abnormalities surrounding the kingpin of the IPL, but AFAIK it's still going.

Yeah, I don't understand where the Champions League fits in but teams all over the world are eligible to enter, and the winner from the last IPL is automatically allowed to compete (possibly all the IPL finalists are because there were at least 3 IPL teams in the tournament).

Cricket Taylor is a local talent here in Dallas.... and she's smoking hot. Fabulous singer and player I've put up a few pics of her before....... it' was just a play on words that prompted me to put her up in reply to the topic..... Cricket (get it?) :wink:

She must be tiny in person, Marcus. That guitar looks a big, or bigger, than a Jazz Bass in the first pic. When I looked at the second pic, I realized there was a scaling issue here.

I'm not sure our American play(s)-on-words always translate well. Something that Sir Winston Churchill said about two peoples, separated by a common languare.

Mick51 said:
She must be tiny in person, Marcus. That guitar looks a big, or bigger, than a Jazz Bass in the first pic. When I looked at the second pic, I realized there was a scaling issue here.

I'm not sure our American play(s)-on-words always translate well. Something that Sir Winston Churchill said about two peoples, separated by a common languare.

She's tiny, but just right... hehe...

CricketTaylor.jpg

CricketTaylor11.jpg

crickettaylor2.jpg

1521480574_l1.jpg

1521532995_l1.jpg

marcusnieman said:
Cricket Taylor is a local talent here in Dallas.... and she's smoking hot. Fabulous singer and player I've put up a few pics of her before....... it' was just a play on words that prompted me to put her up in reply to the topic..... Cricket (get it?) :wink:

Her first name is Cricket?! :eek:
Ok I definitely get it now, but the problem was that I would never have figured that her name is Cricket Taylor.
I figured you were putting up a picture of some random rock chick and saying you preferred that sort of thing to the Champions League cricket (which would be fine). :lol:

JVsearch said:
marcusnieman said:

Ok I definitely get it now, but the problem was that I would never have figured that her name is Cricket Taylor.
I figured you were putting up a picture of some random rock chick and saying you preferred that sort of thing to the Champions League cricket (which would be fine). :lol:

I'd assumed you'd seen some of my earlier posts fawning over her..... Didn't mean to hijack your legit cricket thread....

Marcus has posted stuff about Ms Taylor once or twice before. Or maybe more than twice.... Vastly more interesting than any other type of Cricket, IMHO.

Thanks for making this thread considerably more interesting Marcus!

Mike

I expect a smiley if you're going to call me a boring tw*t...

Why did you even open the thread? :roll: :lol:

marcusnieman said:
JVsearch said:
marcusnieman said:

I'd assumed you'd seen some of my earlier posts fawning over her..... Didn't mean to hijack your legit cricket thread....

No I missed them.

Latest posts

Back