• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CATALOGS - wanted to buy, swap, scan,

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry Peter,have sent them to several people without a problem...Seems now I Get an error message that the file is too large for Outlook express,.....PM me your address and I will be happy to mail you out a disc.

Peter Mac said:
Hi Bob,
I did receive the emails but again they were blank. The anti-virus also warned of an infection with them so I have deleted them now.
Thanks for the efforts - it is appreciated.
I guess it's back to the drawing board . . .

regards
Peter Mac

Peter

I think the 81 Flat top catalouge is here, you'll be able to lift it straight from there as it's in adobe acrobat format

http://brochures.yokochou.com/en_index.html#TOKAI

Chris

Hi Guys,
Many, many thanks for all the great input and help I have received - with particular mention to Mick [Greco Burst] who sent all his collection for scanning.

After all the calls and scans, I am only missing 3 years :
1979 Vol 2 , 1984 Vol 9 and 1988 Vol 14

I have scanned the rest into Hi-Res jpeg so should anyone have a copy of either Vol 2 , Vol 9 or Vol 14 please let me know. In eturn I will send a CD with all the catalogs 1978 - 1989 on it and some of the completed pages of my book.
regards
Peter Mac

Gracias Luis,
I will inform you all when they arrive here.

All you other Tokaiphiles -

There must be someone that has the catalogs I require. Please guys, let's get this finished and out there

regards
Peter Mac

I would request aid to a forum meber who provided all of us great Tokai info since the first day the forum was born. I am pretty sure there would be some famous members owning them, please share info,it was our main purpouse when launched TF.Our gain is your gain.

Hi guys,
mojo hobo : the 1979 Vol 2 catalog is actually closer to the 1978 Vol 1 than the Vol 3. The differences between Vol 1 and Vol 2 are the addition of 2 x PB models and 2 x SS models.
The other major catalog is the 1984 Vol 9
I do have a layout of the catalog but its very low res.
If I knew how to paste pics onto this post then I could show the covers.

regards Peter Mac

Latest posts

Back