Better Pics of the new Edwards Jimmy Page Les Paul

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusnieman

Reaction score
Sorry for the repost - due in part to your queries, I've decided to put a more comprehensive photo essay of the guitar together for you. When I restring her, I'll post you photos of the neck pup cavity, tenon length and maple cap thickness (Sorry for the indulgence - feel like I'm gushing over pics of a new baby!)

CIMG0346.jpg

CIMG0347.jpg

CIMG0368.jpg

CIMG0371.jpg

CIMG0366.jpg

CIMG0354.jpg

CIMG0355.jpg

CIMG0367.jpg

CIMG0358.jpg

CIMG0360.jpg

CIMG0361.jpg

CIMG0362.jpg

Thanks Gottfried.....

Sorry for the duplicate post at 7:02pm of this one :oops: (I've asked Ned to yank it - or if anyone else can pull it, please do so.)

Very cool man! I've been wanting that bad boy for awhile as well as a couple others, haha :)

mJ

Marcus,

Congrats !! Great guitar!! :lol:

I know what I'm talking of, concerning the Edwards ... my 90 LTS has got a 'boost' from that 50's wiring ... a keeper!

Roger

Thanks guys.....I really love this guitar.

As someone mentioned in another post, for anyone sitting on the fence wondering whether to take the plunge on an Edwards guitar, I say jump!
You won't be disappointed.

... as you're from Texas ... 8)

... I am not amazed that you're talking about "sitting on a fence" - nice allegory ... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Roger

stratman323 said:
Is there something different about the wiring on this model?

Mike

You talking about mine in the pics? If so, yes. It's the Jimmy Page model with the "Super Circuit", push pull coil splitting pots - all four pots.

I have a post of the wiring somewhere here on the site.....lot's of spaghetti.

That's a lot of wiring! Well I can understand 2 push-pull pots, but 4? Are the other two for phase switching, or something? You can only split a coil once....

Mike

Latest posts

Back