Bacchus BLP-FM Relic Looks Like the Rev's 'Pearly Gates' now with Dry Zs

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here, a Deviser cousin from close to the same era; factory Bigsby B7 and an awesome 'dog hair' TV White finish :cool:

I love this guitar; it's amazing.

# DTVW 1.jpg

# DTVW 2.jpg

# 1 Deviser LP Spc.JPG

I have to agree regarding the limited number produced. Another way to look at it is it wouldn't take as much sleuthing if they were everywhere - less reward when a person finds one maybe ?

Based on what I think how often this one will be in my played guitar rotation, its probably a good thing it wasn't played much. Those Beanos are really worth having the extra weight on my shoulder - I may have to buy another "zero gravity" style shoulder strap....

I had a 2013 Momose MES1-BP/NJ FCR with original Beano pickups and the Beanos sounded fantastic in the MES1.

First year production MES1 and prolly shouldn't have sold it but then I owned a lot of guitars I likely shouldn't have sold. LOL

The Beano pups are pretty much gold if one likes Alnico 2 vintage 'bucker tone.

MES1 - 3948.jpg

MES1 - 17.jpg

Since selling the MES1 a bit over one year ago I have been having second thoughts so, I purchased another Momose MES1-BP/NJ but this one is the ITB color; cant wait for it to land.

It is a 'new' guitar purchased from the first owner.
He had his tech install a set of SD Antiquity pickups in the guitar; the Beano pickups are included so, those may, or may not go back in. We'll see how that goes .......

https://www.deviser.co.jp/products/mes1-bp-nj

Regarding having second thoughts, I'm still in the hoarding mode so haven't had to sell many of my guitars yet - but that's coming soon over the next few years. Downsizing to a smaller house will leave me no choice, although the amp collection does take up more room so probably have to sell more amps than guitars.

I would like to buy one, i have some japanese es 335 but Always want to try another one.
Can you tell me how much a used one will cost please ?

I would like to buy one, i have some japanese es 335 but Always want to try another one.
Can you tell me how much a used one will cost please ?

I believe checking all of the usual suspects would be appropriate for your search; Digimart, Yahoo Japan Auctions, Reverb, etc. Cost will as always vary according to age/vintage, new/used, private seller/retailer, etc.

Discovery; that's the great thing about the interwebz. :unsure:

Hell, who knows; maybe you might purchase mine down the road if I decide to sell it like my last one. :oops:

Not a 335 but this one is available :D
BLP-CTM 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back