An amazing ES 60 korean 335

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulo

Reaction score
Hello, everybody!!

I have been in London for holidays and looked for some guitars on Denmark st. I was thinking about some Epiphone or Washburn 335, when I stop into Tokai. I went into 2 stores and they say that Tokai was "absolutely better !", so I bought an amazing Natural ES 60. I hope I did the right choice ...

I have to say that is a great guitar, great feel on playing and everything is correct and it was well done (the construction) and also the set up is fine, even that the guitar come to Brazil by plane on the lugagge w/case.

I had American Fenders and still have a great Tele, but I bought last year an American made guitar (other brand) wich I paid a fortune and bought by internet..., and when it arrived here in Brazil it was terrible set uped, every thing was wrong ...

So if you read this and you have the same guitar as I, please contact me because I?d like to know better about the wood they use here, and if you change something to get a better playing, or if is necessery to change the nut etc ... is the Gibson 335 similar in sound like some people say it does?

I have to say it?s a great guitar stays perfect in tune, the pickups are good, good sustain, it?s beaultiful. I hope play a lot this guitar!!

Regards, Paulo

I have the Japanese made ES 100 and really love it! Welcome to the Tokai fan club.

Back