2007 Love Rock LS85S Goldtop with P90s

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always thought mmm nice guitar with these. But when you look at the close ups, lets be honest they are stunning! There is a jap early 90's LP tokai for sale about 3 miles from my home for ?300, I'm glad the ad got no pictures toooooooo tempting :)

Sounds like a good price. And there really isn't a better colour for a LP than gold.

:p

Just one detail about the serial number on mine, which arose from meeting up with Johny642000 a week or so ago. We were having trouble seeing the last two digits of the number, & it looked as though it had a 5 digit serial number. On closer examination, it is a 7 digit number, which I think is correct? I believe the first 2 digits confirm that it's a 2007 model?

152_5217.jpg

152_5238.jpg

Correct, but the last two digits are faint, and it was hard to get pics that showed the 08 at the end.

How did you manage to take the Knobs off mate? Did you have to take out the whole pot or just pulled it right off?

Just pulled them off. There was a thread about removing knobs a few months back, & variuos methods were suggested. I seem to remember somebody using spoons, but the best method I heard of was wrapping a shoe lace round the knob and using the lace to pull it off straight without any twisting. So next time I'll try that.

8)

Latest posts

Back