• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1989 Greco EG-59 Flame top Mint Collection w/BurstBuckers

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CliffsGuitarWorld

Reaction score
I have listed another guitar on Ebay. If you are interested PM.
Making room for a special guitar coming in from Japan.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320313263420&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

Best,... Cliff

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

Yes... Congrats to Piero.. YOGA64... I Really will miss this guitar.. it just has that vintage Mojo.. and the Burstbucker Pro's... sound great...Congrats

Thanks to you all! :wink:
I'll keep you posted on this beauty........ :p

Hey Cliff, how are the necks on these Mint Collections? Fat like the Super Reals or smaller?

The neck is slimmer like a 60's Gibby neck ..Smaller than and EGF-1200 Super Real... real easy to play and very comfortable and this neck had no volute as some Mint Collections have a volute.

Mick,... true it does strenthen the lower headstock area... IMO.. it just reminds me of the Norlin Era of guitar's and...we all know what type of era it was.. :eek:

hahaha yep i know where your coming from mate but contrary to popular belief there was still some good guitars made in this time ......you've just got to find one.... :D

Mick

Mick,... give me a hint... I've given up my 1973 & 75 Customs, 1976 deluxe LP's... :lol:... They sold for great money.....But I keep coming back to the EGF-1200's... call me crazzzzyy :eek:

If your crazy then so am i as i only own Japanese guitars now also... :p
There are great guitars made all over the world but the value and quality of the Japanese guitars gets me every time... :wink:
As for a hint , thats the problem .....its a lottery...... :lol:

Mick

The guitar came in yesterday and all I can say is WOW :eek:

Thanks to Cliff for his help and being willing to let this one go.

Some guitars have Mojo, others don't, this one has it :wink:

It SOUNDS, PLAYS and LOOKS great to me and I'm calling this my BLUESBREAKER guitar, if you know what I mean............. :D

Call me crazy, I've just sold 3 other higher end guitars, not missing them one bit, and I've become a Tokai, Greco, Burny addict.
I'm suffering happily..........
Now, what's next...... :roll:

YOGA64 said:
The guitar came in yesterday and all I can say is WOW :eek:

Thanks to Cliff for his help and being willing to let this one go.

Some guitars have Mojo, others don't, this one has it :wink:

It SOUNDS, PLAYS and LOOKS great to me and I'm calling this my BLUESBREAKER guitar, if you know what I mean............. :D

Call me crazy, I've just sold 3 other higher end guitars, not missing them one bit, and I've become a Tokai, Greco, Burny addict.
I'm suffering happily..........
Now, what's next...... :roll:

Congratulations. You've got the disease now.

leadguitar_323 said:
Health Department Warning- There is no known cure for this affliction.........
Although the "recession" comes close.... :wink:

Mick

Yeah, I can just see the next generation of pan handlers standing on street corners with signs reading "Please help. Need to buy a guitar"

Latest posts

Back