• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1980 Greco EG-1000C Super Real w/ Dry-Z's

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CliffsGuitarWorld

Reaction score
I have listed my guitar for sale on ebay.. here is the link if interested PM me..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320313275368&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

829d_11.jpg

Making room for something special coming from Japan..

Best,.... Cliff

Thanks... she is one very clean NM/Mint investment grade guitar...and I will be hating myself for time to come on this one.... Black is very tuff in high grade.... and even after 28 years... check out the yellowed binding!!
:lol:

great!
I always post every answer on my ebay auctions, sometimes I receive such idiot questions /comments and I want everybody can see them.

btw - fantastic guitar

Diodibuh.... Thanks for your comments!!!....I might be a little high on the price... but man... find another one this nice in black....and If it does not sell.... well.. it has good company sandwiched between 2 EGF-1200's in the closet. I guess that make s a great Threesome?.....
:oops:

Hey love those ribs as well.... Just to let everyone know.. Unfortunately.. This Beautiful Guitar did not go to a Forum Member... Darn...I'll see if he wants to join.. the buyer has an interest in high en Greco's... :lol:
7d40_11.jpg

CliffsComicWorld said:

Just to let everyone know.. Unfortunately.. This Beautiful Guitar did not go to a Forum Member... Darn...I'll see if he wants to join.. the buyer has an interest in high en Greco's...

Well this fine guitar did end up in the hands of a new member.. rennurx9
Once again.. Steve... Congrats

Latest posts

Back