100,000th post

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lexx said:
Ozeshin said:
For the record..as a moderator I have absolutely no way of knowing who clicked the posts over to 100000 and I'm not even sure that Ned knows how to do it as well....so we might have a wait to find out just yet. :-?
Yes, I can see how this could be tricky.

I am a geek, so here goes ... the phpBB forum software viewtopic.php function can take a p= parameter and the number appears to be an internal post number. But, it doesn't seem to match the post count on the front page. For example, the following tag refers to the quoted post above (you can cut-and-paste below into a new browser windows and you'll get Ozeshin's post above):

Code:
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=102814#102814
However, the front page is showing less posts than 102814, so clearly the two numbers don't quite match. The 102814 number might also include a couple of thousand deleted or otherwise "hidden" posts. With that set up, we might never know ...

Sure is fun (for a geek) to try to figure out though :D

Ok Lexx. If you know this much and you seemed to try hard and long last night I think it's ok to say you are the winner. So congrats Lexxman. now you get the mag!!!!! Tokai Joe says now it's ok you are the one! Please PM Tokai Joe your personal infos soon so that he can send you the mag. (your name & address) Thanks Lexxman. It was fun and a good thing for the forum!!! Sushi Guy.

Lexx said:
Thanks very much Sushi Guy and Tokai Joe. "I couldn't have done it without your support" :lol: PM sent.

You are very welcome Lexxman. TJ says the mag is on the way soon!

SUSHI GUY said:
Lexx said:
Thanks very much Sushi Guy and Tokai Joe. "I couldn't have done it without your support" :lol: PM sent.
You are very welcome Lexxman. TJ says the mag is on the way soon!
Look at what just arrived! :D Thanks very much again TJ/SG. Now I definitely need to learn to read Japanese ...

:wink: you are welcome lexx! hope you can guess whats written on it somehow! have a good autumn in beautiful canada!!!! .....joe japan.

Back