100,000th post

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexx

Reaction score
Looking at the bottom, I see: "Our users have posted a total of 99919 articles". There should be a free MIJ Tokai for the 100,000th post. How about it, Ned? :)

Hi Mickman and Ozeman, Sushi Guy here. Just happened to got an email from that Tokai Joe from USA
and here is his hello. He said in the email that he is giving away a fresh copy of "Player" magazine to the lucky someone
who hit the 100000th post. He will send the copy to him when the winner's info is given to him by Ozeman.
So whoever wants this prize we should go for the cool 100000th hit that is coming very soon! Anyway,
good luck and I am just Sushi Guy from Hong Kong. Ozeman. Let Joe know the winner's info when it happened.
So Joe's dumb bro in japan can send him the mag right away. This is what he said for the forum. Sushi Guy.

" hey guys how r u since? tokai joe here again from stockton, california, USA. i been very fine and groovy since
i came here and everyday is sunshine round here. i am goin to guitar center and the river everyday and just
having fun and being so relaxed. feeling a lot of something i cant quite feel in japan usually. a lot of natural, good, open,
big, stuff here in california including very opened-up myself . anyways, just checked the forum a bit this time and this new
good fella from Hong Kong named Sushi Guy and this guy is good one i feel so treat him like one of us okay? please.
my buddy has the PC here but dont feel like touching his coz he is a very lazy person so his PC is always pretty dirty.
i know several people in this area so til i go back home i keep moving and staying their places. they are very kind people so no problem with me. anyways, and like i told Sushi Guy i am sending away one fresh cool issue of Player magazine
soon so whoever won it, its yours and you are the cool 100000th post guy. congratulations! hello mick and oze?
jamming good sometimes? its very hot yet mellow here everyday in california.....ok guys, laters! "tokai joe" ......."

This link shows where he might be in California right now.....It basically looks very California to me.....Does it to you?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=ja&geocode=&q=6980++SHORELINE+DRIVE+STOCKTON+CALIFORNIA+95219+USA&sll=38.016063,-121.357448&sspn=0.008148,0.021973&ie=UTF8&layer=c&cbll=38.015099,-121.357375&panoid=39yuU2EH4ONwgnvLgoAp6Q&cbp=12,80.93867068608608,,0,5&ll=38.015184,-121.361997&spn=0.008148,0.021973&z=16&iwloc=cent

Tokai Joe says in his email that this special UK issue goes to the lucky winner! So who can be?? Anyone on the earth can try because he said he sends it to anywhere from Africa to America..... (the mag might be a very turn-on for the UK guys since their proud flag on the cover) Good Luck!

51dsVaTXkfL_SS500_.jpg

leadguitar_323 said:
I am curious, how did Joe email you when you have no email address in your profile..?? 8)

Mick

He seems to have read the forum the other day and then PMed me.
Sorry Mickman. It was the forum PM first not the email. My wrong word choice.

leadguitar_323 said:
The way your going Sushi guy, you'll get them by yourself..... :p

Mick

Maybe so but this time I will leave it for someone who is an good old timer here or someone who is just good lucky as good lucky can be. And I forgot to tell you Mickman. You and Ozeman are not going for this TJ says. He will give you guys something different laters as you two are the big ones here and to thank you guys for the help he got before. So you and Oze and I are out of this contest this time. It's ok. give the cool mag to someone good and lucky in the world! That mag is famous for too many nice guitar pictures inside usually and tons of the store infos. absolutely an interesting one!

Lexx said:

So is he the Bingoman here Ozeman?

Lexx, as soon as Ozeman says you are the official then Tokai Joe will PM you for your address to send the mag. It might take a month or so until you receive the mag but wait please. Thanks Lexxman and Congratulations!

For the record..as a moderator I have absolutely no way of knowing who clicked the posts over to 100000 and I'm not even sure that Ned knows how to do it as well....so we might have a wait to find out just yet. :-?

Ozeshin said:
For the record..as a moderator I have absolutely no way of knowing who clicked the posts over to 100000 and I'm not even sure that Ned knows how to do it as well....so we might have a wait to find out just yet. :-?
Yes, I can see how this could be tricky.

I am a geek, so here goes ... the phpBB forum software viewtopic.php function can take a p= parameter and the number appears to be an internal post number. But, it doesn't seem to match the post count on the front page. For example, the following tag refers to the quoted post above (you can cut-and-paste below into a new browser windows and you'll get Ozeshin's post above):

Code:
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=102814#102814
However, the front page is showing less posts than 102814, so clearly the two numbers don't quite match. The 102814 number might also include a couple of thousand deleted or otherwise "hidden" posts. With that set up, we might never know ...

Sure is fun (for a geek) to try to figure out though :D

Latest posts

Back