Where In The World Are You?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigmania

Staff member
Reaction score
I just thought it would be interesting to see where folks live, and if possible to post pictures of what life looks like where you are.

I know there are members on here from all over the world, so it might be really cool to get to travel to far away paces we may never see in real life.

I live in the southeastern United States in an area that has drawn tourists for the past 150 years because of the mountains here, the Blue Ridge & the Smokies.

Here is a drone shot of the town.

jarBlKf.jpg

A picture of a house built by the son of one of America's railroad barons, Biltmore.

Iir5GJ8.jpg

And a drone pic of the Blue Ridge Parkway that runs through the town.

GQfQWEK.jpg

Nice place to live and a lot of good music comes through here even though it is a small town. Warren Haynes lives here and puts on an annual benefit to help Habitat For Humanity.

xQ5GsPm.jpg

located in South Manchester UK. specifically Chorlton cum Hardy.
the village green where I spent a lot of childhood and the surrounding flood plain of the river Mersey. The black and white pub is the Horse and Jockey, where I had my first beer at 15yrs old and still wearing my school uniform.
D640358.jpg

That’s very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Love the Tudor architecture! Cheers!

8) I am from Yokosuka, Japan. Yokosuka has the US Navy base and it has the seventh fleet which has the USS Ronald Reagan which is an aircraft carrier. Yokosuka is near Tokyo and a small city but international because of the US Navy.
Hello from Japan everyone here!

I live about 15 minutes away from my birthplace in Trenton, NJ, the town that designed and built the Brooklyn Bridge, the Mercer automobile, and a whole lot more. Also the site of the first Revolutionary War battle that the colonials actually won

Anyone who has ever traveled by train along the Northeast Corridor between NYC and Washington DC may have noticed this sign as they crossed the Delaware River

10-27++Trenton+Bridge.jpg

8) I am from Yokosuka, Japan. Yokosuka has the US Navy base and it has the seventh fleet which has the USS Ronald Reagan which is an aircraft carrier. Yokosuka is near Tokyo and a small city but international because of the US Navy.
Hello from Japan everyone here!

My girlfriend's Nephew is a Naval pilot on the USS Ronald Reagan, but based in Iwakuni. They've been in Japan for 2 years now, he still has one more deployment before coming back to the US. I was hoping to make a trip to Japan while they are there, but it doesn't look like we're going to be able to work that out.

I'm in Louisville, KY. Kentucky is famous mainly for Bourbon & Horses, but it's so much more than that. There is an extensive lake system, plenty of mountainous areas for hiking and camping, and a thriving arts and music scene. Plus, we're close to so many different cities within 5 hours, including @Sigmania Asheville (been there many times).

Lyons, Colorado. 15 miles north of Boulder and 17 miles south of Rocky Mountain National Park. Love the mountains, but am hoping to move to upstate NY this summer.

Interesting to see folks from the US on here.

Most members seem to be in Europe.

When I am active and posting stuff most folks are sleeping or at work, and then when I wake up the folks in Europe have posted.

Would be cool to have a rough map. Not sure if the software in here can do anything like that with members who list their location?

Would be fascinating to see.

Latest posts

Back