New Slash album

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I've got it and I really like it.
The Adam Levine track blew me away...it's so commercial and different to anything I'd ever expect from Slash.
Also...search out the unused tracks on youtube....the Alice Cooper track didn't make it onto the album as well as a few others.

Hey Oze, I got the deluxe version from iTunes and the Alice Cooper track is on it. My favorite by far is 'Ghost' with the singer from the Cult. It sounds so 'Cult-ish' with a definite Slash flavor. Awesome tune!

Jason

youami said:
Might have to check it out. Kind of put off by the fact that Fergie is on it.

Lol, true, but she actually does a decent rendition of Paradise City. Close your eyes and it sounds reasonably close to Axl after a kick to the jewels. Hell of a lot better than Cheryl Crow doing Sweet Child 'O Mine anyways. That was the mega-suck of the decade!

Jason

Big Willie Style said:
youami said:
Might have to check it out. Kind of put off by the fact that Fergie is on it.

Lol, true, but she actually does a decent rendition of Paradise City. Close your eyes ad it sounds reasonably close to Axyl after a kick to the jewels. Hell of a lot better than Cheryl Crow doing Sweet Child 'O Mine anyways. That was the mega-suck of the decade!

Jason

Yeah i heard that rendition...really good...Fergie was really good! :p ....Axl will be :oops: ... :lol:

I gave it a listen yesterday, must admit to not being that impressed, there were a hand full of tracks that were interesting and darker but the majority of this album is pretty vanilla.

Just given the album a good listen, and while there's nothing groundbreaking there, it's chock full of pretty good songs, and some great performances. I like it!!

Back