• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Greco Mint Collection SG-700

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dippy_finger

Reaction score
Hi,

i want to reduce my guitar stock and have to sell my Greco SG-700
i think it is a rare bird. i didn´t find much information about it but this model was only build in 1989 as far as i know.
Here is a preview i found in the Internet

1989 Greco "Mint Collection" SG-700 Custom Triple Mini-humbucker SG

Boy is this one incredible guitar. Not only is it one of the more rare "Mint Collection" Greco SGs out there, but the mini-humbuckers Greco made back then are definitely the best minis I have ever heard on any guitar. I don't know what they did to get the tone, but they nailed it. Even the tuners are the correct style kluson type and work very well. This SG has a chunky neck, similar to the Burnys of the era and tapers nicely for comfort. It is well-balanced and has an amazing vibe to it and draws a lot of attention. If you're looking to round out your Greco collection, this is a must-have.
i can send more pictures if requested

The guitar is located in Germany. Shipping is possible
1000€ + shipping

greetings
Marcus

Great guitars, I've got one here that I found recently, number 5546 and a few have been seem over the years. As you say, very nice pickups and a fairly fat neck. I think it may be an SS-85 based on another similar rare model SS-85S.(http://www.sonicsystem.co.jp/sonix/archives/35510)
GLWS!

Latest posts

Back