• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2009 Tokai ES-145 (SB) Semi Hollow MIJ

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpened_Flat

Reaction score
This is an exclusive Christmas & year-end gift for you who have been yearning to own a Japan made 335. Produced in 2009 and purchased Nov last year at a local music shop here in Tokyo, this ES-145 SB(Sun Burst) will surely delight you as it did to me. It was my first Tokai guitar and it definitely outperformed my expectation in every aspect. Excellent fit and finish, the best timers and materials, and astonshing sound of PAF Vintage MkII pikcups, all earn Tokai as a supreme guitar manufacturer.

In terms of playability, once I lay my fingers on the fertboard Tokai does a magic, having my fingers dance over the frets so nice and smooth. I had a similar experience when playing a Ibanez GB10 but this Tokai baby is still 1 year old, staying hardly touched, so there's absolutely no question about fret wear, buzz, curvage, abnormal action or intonation. Laminated finish is so shiny that I had difficulty in taking the photo as natural as possible.

To brief the specs, Maple top / Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard, Gotoh machine head, Dot inlay and SCALE: 625/312.5mm. Original hard shell case comes along. Further details can be found at http://www.sharpenedflat.com/vintage-guitar/Tokai-ES-145-0039

pinUp.jpg

Price: USD 1390 + Shipping Fee

Latest posts

Back