• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Greco EGF-1200 Super Real

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MIJvintage said:
uh oh, Ryan gets one Strat & there goes the Gibson style neighborhood :eek: ..................

LOL - nah, just making room for the new kids on the block! :wink:

DaveWW said:
Where's the new kid(s) then RyanC. :p

Pic's please!

Dave

LOL - just got the Navigator yesterday. I just finished digging through the stickers!
It was actually very therapeutic :lol:

One piece back, subtle flamed top (solid), fret edge binding, no serial number...

Here are some teasers - full review to come soon...

BeforeDuringAfter.jpg

Looks good - back seems unmarked - just in slightly better nick than mine :D

Can't wait for the review!

Dave

RyanC said:
DaveWW said:
Where's the new kid(s) then RyanC. :p

Pic's please!

Dave

LOL - just got the Navigator yesterday. I just finished digging through the stickers!
It was actually very therapeutic :lol:

One piece back, subtle flamed top (solid), fret edge binding, no serial number...

Here are some teasers - full review to come soon...

BeforeDuringAfter.jpg

Oh wow - so you got that one! Nice job, and no damage from the stupid stickers, excellent.
It was up and down for a few weeks on Yahoo, looked at it myself for a little bit, and gave up after one of the seller's many kill auction and re-lists.

What did you get it for in the end?

She came with new school locking Sperzels on her, so I thought she deserved a set of earrings befitting a '59 burst clone...

:D

earrings.jpg

JVsearch said:
I'm looking forward to hearing about the tone.

It might be a while... the pups that came in it - a newer Gibson PAF and a SD SH1 left ALOT to be desired. Maybe I'm used to the Dry Z's in the EGF1200 and EGC1000... I'm thinking about calling Jim Rolph and ordering a set of Pretenders, or maybe dropping in a spare set of Lollar low winds I have laying around. Stay tuned!

RyanC said:
JVsearch said:
I'm looking forward to hearing about the tone.

It might be a while... the pups that came in it - a newer Gibson PAF and a SD SH1 left ALOT to be desired. Maybe I'm used to the Dry Z's in the EGF1200 and EGC1000... I'm thinking about calling Jim Rolph and ordering a set of Pretenders, or maybe dropping in a spare set of Lollar low winds I have laying around. Stay tuned!

no Dry Z sets left there, to drop in?

go ahead and twist the knife rich lol

I was going to ask you to return your set! :lol:

Back